7 DAYS OF PRAISE - THE MANDATE
- To be instrumental in the restoration of the Tabernacle of David so that 'the rest of mankind may seek the Lord." Acts 15:16-17
- To practice obedience concerning the Feasts of the Lord and to come together 3 times a year at Passover, Penetecost and Tabernacles
- To host workshops and training venues about the Feasts and awareness of "His appointed times" Deut. 16:16
- To teach, equip and mentor this New Generation to become the 'true worshippers of God" John 4:23-24
- To root up and tear down any traditions of man that make the word of God of no effect Jer. 1:10. To replant and rebuild.
- To be catalysts that ignite unity in the Body of Christ
- To reproduce the Vision in each state until all are celebrating in unity with Israel, the Feasts of the Lord
- To be vigilant in purpose, flint-faced against adversity, consistent in word, bold in evangelism, and abounding in LOVE until the world sees His Kingdom alive and well in the earth!
Statement of Faith:
- We believe and accept the entire Bible as the infalliable Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit; the only and perfect order of our faith and manner of living, to which nothing can be added or taken away. It is the power of God unto salvation to believers. II Peter 1:21, II Tim. 3:16-17, Rom. 1:16
- We believe there is only one living and true God, eternal with unlimited power; the Father of light, creator of all things, who has manifested himself in His son Jesus Christ and to His church as the Holy Spirit. Eph 4:6, Matt. 28:19, I John 5:7
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh, born of a virgin, who was sent by the Father to take away the sins of the world through his bodily suffering, death and resurrection and that He gave His life as a ransom for our sins and now sits on the throne as the Majesty on High.
- We believe that one is born again by faith in the physical death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and are made whole and have become new creatures. Rom. 3:24-25, II Cor. 5:17, II Cor. 1:30
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, that it is a circumcision of the heart and that we should rise to walk in new life. Matt. 28:18-19, Acts 2:38
- We believe in the Lord's Supper (communion) according to Luke 22:19-20, I Cor. 11:23-26
- We believe in the redemptive work for healing of the mind, soul and body. I Pet. 2:24, Isa. 53:4-5, Matt. 8:16-17, Mark 16:18, John 5:14
- We believe in a personal bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead; some unto life and peace and some unto destruction
- We believe that it is the goodness of God that leads a man unto repentance. Rom 2:4
Serving as a leader in the body of Christ, and received the Mandate to fulfill the Vision of 7 Days of Praise. Through intense studies, teachings and impartation, she is finding and anointing the 'Davids' of this time to rebuild the Tabernacle of David.
Serving for the past 11 years, Tracy schedules the worshipers in the Tent of David. Alongside her husband Mike and her children, she attends and leads worship at Freedom House in Chillicothe, OH. She counts it an honor to lead others into His presence.
Kelly has served for the past 11 years in this role and has also served as the Worshiping Arts Coordinator for the first 4 years of 7 Days of Praise. She and her husband Adam co-pastor Kingdom Life Ohio in Grove City, OH.
7 Days of Praise
6025 Peridot St.
Grove City, Ohio 43123
Phone: (614) 632-6950
If you have questions, comments, or information for us, send those to: firstname.lastname@example.org